Let your imaginations run wild with the amazing photos of China’s running trains – the seemingly infinitely extending railways take you into the rarely seen landscapes, and some mysterious untouched land.
1. Guiyang-Guangzhou Railway – it covers the world’s most stunning Karst landscape, and features countless surreal peaks and exotic, vanishing mountain tribe villages.
3. Chengdu-Kunming Railway – one of China’s most difficult and challengeable railways, 42 of the 122 stations are built on the bridges or inside the tunnels.
4. The Southern Xinjiang Railway – another extreme railway in China with a total of 33 meters of tunnels on 3000m above sea level, and runs through desert, oasis, snow mountain and valleys.
5. Lanzhou-Xinjiang Railway – stretching 1903 km, it lies between grasslands and deserts, newly-emerging industrialized cities and enchanting ancient towns.
6. Lhasa-Shigatse Railway: the closest railway to the sky…
7. Hunan-Guizhou Railway: it lies in the mountains and valleys, and offers a panorama view of Zhenyuan Old Town
8．Neijiang-Kunming Railway: a major railway in Southwest China in 20th century, it traverses through Sichuan Basin to Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau. 66 people died for this huge construction…
Recommended China train tours: